Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Short Update !

Photobucket
"new year eve otd, lepoard print skirt ; cotton on (on sale now)"


Super long hiatus, appx 4months + since the last time i updated was on 30th August 2011.
Man, time really does fly, 2011 was over even before i knew it.
Most of us getting on with our lives, & results day will be here even sooner than you know it.
Most of us have reached this point, where secondary school life has already come to an end.
Never though that i'll say this, but, i do miss school :( 
Not so much about waking up early, but my classmates, teachers, most importantly, my class 5/2'2011 
Thinking back, all of us only knew each other in Sec 3, & man, 3 years just passed by so quickly.
I didn't even knew some of the people in my class existed until our classes were merged together.
Thinking back, it seems like it was only yesterday when we were streamed into different classes.
& this time, a new turning point, the day we get our results will determine where we go, which schools . etc
As much as i dislike it, there's nothing i can do about it.


Mm, I wanted to update my blog with pictures with all the events that has been happening recently.
But, there's simply too much, i'm still in the midst of composing the post, so  probably in afew days time !
I fiddled around with my blog template (if you haven't noticed) & added a new playlist with some of my favourite songs.


New update will be soon !




No comments:

Post a Comment